Why choose Call a Bike?
As one of the largest bikesharing providers in Germany with over 20 years of experience under our belt, Call a Bike offers rapid access to more than 16,000 bikes all over Germany. We serve around one million customers and counting in over 70 cities.
Give the people in your region the opportunity for sustainable mobility! We will advise you in depth on infrastructure and site planning with a view to finding exactly the right solution — one that is every bit as unique as your city.
The service we give your city: a one-stop shop for all services
Extremely robust, long-lasting and made in Germany
Our app can be customised to your needs.
Marketing & PR
We will ensure your bikesharing scheme is well-known everywhere.
We will provide you with in-depth advice about infrastructure and site planning.
Our service centre handles all communications with customers.
We repair and maintain the bikes.
Make your city a Call a Bike city!
Nowadays, people are increasingly drawn to urban centres to live, commute or visit. Places where everyone needs to get from point A to point B in a hurry soon get cramped and stifling.
But modern cities need space to move and air to breathe, prompting more and more local authorities to favour bikesharing schemes and modern cycling infrastructure. Bikes for hire untangle, quiet and calm traffic while emitting zero emissions. That raises the quality of life for all stakeholders.
Work with us to draw up a bespoke solution for your city! If you want to see the multifaceted options from which you can choose, look no further than these examples.
StadtRAD Hamburg is our most successful (station-based) local product.
- 3,000,000 trips per year
- 3,000 bikes and counting
- The first 30 minutes are free of charge Near
- field communication technology
- Bikes can be hired and returned at over 200 stations
RegioRadStuttgart consistently backs efforts to link the city to the surrounding areas with environmentally-friendly means of mobility.
- 41 cities and local communities, including Stuttgart
- 1,000 bikes
- 430 pedelecs
- Near field communication technology
The safe choice for your city
- User-friendliness: Simple to use bikes and app
- Manufacturing: The bikes are forerunners when it comes to technical safety
- Privacy protection: Top marks for the app's data privacy
- Hiring system: High accolades for practicality
For STIFTUNG WARENTEST's comparison of bikesharing schemes, see test.de
Every bit as unique as your city
- Call a Bike is the safe choice to make your city more mobile, liveable and attractive for citizens and visitors alike.
- We will seek out the ideal solution for you, whether it is station-based or free-floating.
Your experienced partner
- Call a Bike is the company that pioneered public bike schemes in Germany,
- and we're still leading the industry.
If you're with us, you're for the environment
When you opt to leave your car parked and take more trips by bike, you are actively doing your part to defend the environment,
which is why Call a Bike is part of Deutsche Bahn's Group-wide This is Green campaign of 150 eco-friendly measures.